Student Instructor – Course Outline (750 Hours)
CIP Code – 12.0413
- A. Instruction and Theory and Lab/Clinic Operation (350 Hours)
- B. Teaching and Lab/Clinic Management (350 Hours)
- C. Orientation, Rules and Laws (50 Hours)
Application Fee $100
Total Cost $10,500
*Tuition includes textbooks and kit
Cost of attendance amounts are estimates only and are used in determining financial aid. The school does not charge students for cost of attendance items.
Room & Board $388 (Dependent) $1001 (Independent)
Misc/Personal $217 (Dependent) $406 (Independent)
1. Be at least 18 years of age;
2. Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate;
3. Hold a current Texas Operator’s license.
Types of Employment
All careers listed in other courses
For more information information on occupational profiles related to this course, please visit the O*NET website at
For full disclosures about this and any other program, please visit our consumer/rate disclosures page.